An immersive experience to transform your life and take charge again.
followed by 90 days coaching, individually and in group sessions, to hold you accountable to your action plan and keep the fire burning.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN
Rediscover how to breathe the fire that's in your soul, build unbreakable health, and nurture vibrant relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- From Thursday 16:00 until Sunday 16:00 you'll redefine yourself and how you show up in your family, in your profession and in society.
- It's 72 hours of intense focus on yourself and your onward journey in the company of other men going through the same.
- You'll be physically and mentally challenged to drop your bullshit stories and start creating new empowering stories that allow you to thrive in all areas of your life.
- We're mixing everything up and over the course of Firebreather X you'll have learned from the following three core modules and you'll emerge with a solid plan for how to carry it into your life.
BREATH THE FIRE IN YOUR SOUL
We help you unlock the potential you deep inside know that you have by using effective and challenging tools and techniques used in premium leadership development programs.
By inviting you to face the lies you're telling yourself and reframe your identity based on taking charge of your own future you'll emerge with clarity, confidence and commitment to create change.
BUILD UNBREAKABLE HEALTH
Supported by science we teach you how to eat, move and sharpen your mind for vitality and longevity.
You live a busy life so we prepare you by practicing the basics, we give you guidelines for how to implement and expand it and we co-create an individual plan to make it stick.
NURTURE VIBRANT RELATIONSHIPS
To heal your closest relationships you must first heal your relationship to yourself.
Using proven tools and techniques you'll open the door to surrendering to both the light and darkness inside you and how to redirect the negative energies into a healing force that empowers your relationships.
Learn about other men's experience
of the journey to become firebreathers.
"I feel much more confident, consistent and satisfied in both my personal (repeatedly confirmed by my spouse) and professional life. All of this also gave me new exciting personal work that I am looking forward to take on and then come back to work with Fredrik again."
Frantisek, Country Manager
The best part with being a firebreather is that you'll join a group of men that, just like you, desired change and took action to create it. You will never again feel alone, through the bonds you form inside of firebreather there will always be a man to talk to about your pain, about your struggles, your successes and your happiness.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
Firebreather X is an immersive experience which means:
- that you'll work on your own issues, challenges and opportunities.
- you will explore, collaborate and co-create to learn from the other men.
- you'll emerge with the an individual plan that's been revised, refined and challenged many times so you can carry it into your life with minimal friction.
Firebreather X uses a methodology that's used in premium leadership programs and entails:
- facilitator sets context for each module.
- combination of physical and mental exercises to prime yourself to deepen learning.
- individual reflection and/or practice on the topic of each module.
- small group conversations to deepen and challenge your understanding of the topic and how it relates to your life.
- sharing of the experience and the learning at the end of each module.
- Coaching experience working with executives and entrepreneurs
- Facilitator of premium leadership transformation programs in partnership with Oxford Leadership
- Certified facilitator of Leadership Circle's Leadership Effectiveness assessment tool
- Trained and certified by International Coach Federation, ICF
- 15+ years in corporate with Cisco, Telefonica, Juniper, and IBM
- Co-founded, built and sold company in IT Service Management
- Extensive international experience
- Benched 145kg and dead-lifted 180kg not too long ago... ;-/
I run self-leadership programs for leaders, men and women, in the corporate world.
Over the years working in and with corporations I've observed and directly experienced a lot issues directly related to the dysfunctional idea of what a man is so I've created the firebreather brotherhood specifically to help men redefine themselves and step into the world as strong positive role models.
I have over 15 years of professional experience from sales, sales management, alliance management, talent management and management consulting from large international IT and telecom companies Cisco, Telefonica, Juniper and IBM. And experience as an entrepreneur setting up a management consulting company in IT service management.
Originally from the south of Sweden, I went on to study at universities in both Sweden and England before setting off on an international career through Northern Europe and finally settling with my family in Prague in 2008.
WHAT DOES FIREBREATHER X COST?
(€ 1000 if final payment more than 2 months before event start)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 30 min of pre-event coaching.
- Group transportation from the nearest airport to the venue and back.
- 3 days immersive experience.
- 3 nights individual accommodation.
- 3 meals per day.
- Refreshments available throughout.
- 2 hrs of post-event individual coaching calls
(2x1hr or 4x30min)
- 90 days of post-event bi-weekly group calls
(6 calls in total).
- Invitation to online community of Firebreather X graduates.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN'T JOIN THE EVENT AFTER I'VE PAID?
Payment constitutes final commitment to attend upon which we plan the event and turn away other prospects.
We don't do refunds but you can transfer your attendance to one of the three following events.
ARE THERE ANY PHYSICAL RISKS IN ATTENDING?
We don't do any crazy stuff so the risks are limited to the risks of general recreational outdoor activities like hiking, running, bodyweight training and playing sports.
WHICH LANGUAGE IS THE EVENT IN?
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
You don't need any special clothes or equipment, it's basically three sets:
- Casual comfortable clothes for the general indoor and outdoor activities, incl. shoes for walking in the nature.
- Workout clothes for indoor and outdoor.
- A business casual outfit (white shirt and dark suit jacket) for the evenings.
When your attendance is confirmed you'll receive detailed information about the venue and what you need to bring.
IS THERE A GUARANTEE THAT I WILL GET RESULTS?
We guarantee to provide a world-class experience and support you as much as we can to help you achieve what you desire.
We will provide you with tools, guidelines and support following a proven methodology so if you're committed to use this to the best of your abilities it will work.
We can obviously not guarantee how you will experience it nor any actual results because that's up to you being open to try, willing to share and doing the work.
The event venue is typically within 60 min drive from the airport. Group transportation from airport to venue and back is included.
FBX1: March 28th - 31st, Prague, Czech Republic
FBX2: June 6th - 9th, Prague, Czech Republic
Autumn dates published end of June 2019.